Our Giclee's (the French word meaning "to spray") are made with the highest quality materials: Archivability of greater than 100 years is expected. We are scanning using the newest Epson 10000XL scanner with the typical 18x24 image in excess of 200 MB and a 22x30 image in excess of 350MB. The printing is done on an Epson Stylus Pro 7800 using Epson Ultrachrome K3 inks. We use Epson Somerset Velvet Professional Paper , Epson Textured Fine Art Paper or other fine art papers which are 100% cotton and 100% acid free. The canvas we use is Epson Premier Art Water Resistant Canvas which is a cotton polyester blend and is 100% acid free. All of our papers and canvases are of the highest quality available. The maximum size we can print at this time is 24 inches by most any length.
- Certificates of authenticity are available for each print we make.
- The large image reproductions of each original watercolor are LIMITED to an edition of only 25 each. When the 25th print is sold, we WILL NOT print another at that size.
- The smaller 11x15 images will be limited at 250 copies.
- Each original painting is scanned into the computer using the largest tiff or raw file and then adjusted with adobe Photoshop CS2 to capture the color closest to the original.
- There may be up to three artists proofs made of each image to insure correct color adjustment.
- All canvas prints are coated with a lacquer after the pigments have completely dried. We currently use the highest quality lacquer, Premier Print shield.
Gicleé Print Prices
Giclee prints can be made from most of Janet’s original paintings. The sizes listed below as image size may vary slightly when the propotions of the original painting are increased or decreased. The outside frame dimensions will remain the same.
Not all originals will be available in all sizes. Some originals may not have a giclee larger than an 11x15.
If framed, a clear acrylic sheet will be used to protect the image. Use only soap and water and a soft cloth for cleaning. The mattboard and foam core board are acid free. You can choose the colors of your mattboard to match your decor.
We do have a small selection of frames and colors from which to choose: metal and wood but we feel you should choose a frame of your liking to go with your home decor.
|Image size (matt size)
||Double Matted & Framed
- State tax, shipping and handling are not included in the above prices. We usually ship USPS, Fed Ex Ground or the least expensive way that we can find. Prices vary according to the area which they are shipped. The cheapest way would be to send the image unmatted placed into a tube container.
- We will accept a personal check, money order, mastercard or visa written to the EXACT AMOUNT of the purchase.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will refund your money when our product is returned to us.
- The prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions, or wish to place an order:
contact Jerry at 520 461 4545